Each family should nominate a Parent as the organizer of the Jassby Family Account. This Parent will go through the registration process and will add family members including Kids, a 2nd Parent, and/or Grandparents. This also ensures a Parent’s ability to monitor their Kids’ activity within Jassby, enabling a safe and secure environment.
Articles in this section
- What is Jassby?
- How do I create a Jassby Family Account?
- How do family members link to their Jassby Family Account?
- What is a Jassby Code?
- How do I add a funding source to my account?
- How is my 4-digit PIN used?
- Are there limits on the amount I can send or spend each day?
- How does shopping work?
- How does Jassby keep my account secure?
- When will Jassby debit my funding source?