Jassby is an app designed for families. For the protection of our users, a parent must provide consent for their kids to use the app. This ensures a parent’s ability to monitor their kids’ activity within Jassby, enabling a safe and secure environment.
Articles in this section
- What is Jassby?
- What is a Jassby Code?
- How do I add a family member?
- Why does a parent need to be added to a Jassby account?
- How do I add a funding source to my account?
- How is my 4-digit PIN used?
- Are there limits on the amount I can send or spend each day?
- How does shopping work?
- How does Jassby keep my account secure?
- When will Jassby debit my funding source?