As a kid requesting money
1. Log in to your Jassby account > Tap Request
2. Swipe left to select the family member from whom you are requesting money > Select the amount of the request > Add a note if desired > Tap Continue
Note: If you would like to choose an amount other than $5.00 or $10.00, tap Change to enter a custom amount
3. You will receive confirmation that the money was requested
4. Once the request has been approved/denied, you will receive a notification
5. If the request has been approved, you will see the transaction in your account.
As the parent/kid to whom the request was made
You will receive a notification of the request
1. Log in to your Jassby account > Tap the notification symbol
2. The request will have the name of the requestor, the amount requested, and any notes the requestor included.
Tap Approve or Reject
Note: If you approve the request but do not have sufficient funds in your account, you will receive the message below and transaction will not be completed.