Both parents and kids are able to transfer money, but parents are the only ones who can transfer money from the Family Wallet to a family member. Kids can transfer money from their own Saving Account to their Spending account, and from their own Spending account to a sibling's Spending account, or to a parent's Spending account.
To transfer/ send money, Kids should follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Jassby Application.
2. From the home screen Tap Send.
3. Swipe to the left to pass your Saving account and select whichever family member you want to transfer money to.
4. Specify the amount and add a note if wanted.
5. Tap Continue to complete the action.